• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mini home park not fulfilling contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

robynl

What is the name of your state? New Brunswick, Canada
I purchased a mini-home 1 year ago, and in the lot rent agreement, it is to include a paved driveway and a completly landscaped lot. I pay 200$ monthly for this. As of now, My driveway is still not paved and my lot is not landscaped nor do i have any grass, just alot of weeds and gravel on my "lawn". I have made numerous complaints to the park owners, written letters and nothing has happened. There has been over 100 new homes since i have moved there and myself and my new neighbor are the only ones with an unpaved driveway and unlandscaped yard. I have a 6 month old baby and i would love to let her play in the grass. I am about to put a stop payment on my cheques for my lot rent. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">