• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Property Being Blocked From Sale

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

EZEddie

LANCASTER, CALIFORNIA?

My friend owns a parcel that is being fenced in and cluttered with trash by the owner of the property next door. I have personally removed his barrels of gasoline, trash and his fence yet he continues to put all the trash back on the property and has also put his fence back up on her property! Blocking access to anyone but himself. She has had a perspective buyer that has decided to back out of the purchase because of the actions of the neighbor. She has asked him personally for over a year to remove his belongings and he refuses to do so. She has even had real estate agents write a letter to the neighbor regarding moving his trailers, barrels full of gasoline and trash, yet he has merely tore those letter up. He is the only one with access to the property but insists that the trash that he has placed on her property is not his. What are her options?

EZEddie

Her entire property is enclosed within his fencing. His business/living quarters are also enclosed in the fenced area. There is no access to anyone other than the neighbor. She cannot even access her own property without him unlocking a padlocked gate.

EZEddie

BelizeBreeze said:
What proof does she have that the neighbor is doing this?
Her entire property is enclosed within his fencing. His business/living quarters are also enclosed in the fenced area. There is no access to anyone other than the neighbor. She cannot even access her own property without him unlocking a padlocked gate.

BelizeBreeze

EZEddie said:
So what you are saying is that her property is either landlocked and there is no way to access it other than through the neighbor's property (I don't believe that) or the neighbor has enclosed HER property with his fence. So, which is it?

EZEddie

BelizeBreeze said:
So what you are saying is that her property is either landlocked and there is no way to access it other than through the neighbor's property (I don't believe that) or the neighbor has enclosed HER property with his fence. So, which is it?
The neighbor has enclosed her property within his fencing.

PghREA

EZEddie said:
LANCASTER, CALIFORNIA?

My friend owns a parcel that is being fenced in and cluttered with trash by the owner of the property next door. I have personally removed his barrels of gasoline, trash and his fence yet he continues to put all the trash back on the property and has also put his fence back up on her property! Blocking access to anyone but himself. She has had a perspective buyer that has decided to back out of the purchase because of the actions of the neighbor. She has asked him personally for over a year to remove his belongings and he refuses to do so. She has even had real estate agents write a letter to the neighbor regarding moving his trailers, barrels full of gasoline and trash, yet he has merely tore those letter up. He is the only one with access to the property but insists that the trash that he has placed on her property is not his. What are her options?
If it is her property, that he has fenced in and placed trash on, she needs to get the law involved. A letter from a real estate agent is not going to impress him - she needs to sue!.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">