• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful firing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mailman62305

What is the name of your state?Illinois
Hello I had an injury on the job and then was told by employer to go file for unemployment while was still injuried then after I went to dr. and was asked what was wrong I told the dr what the employer had told me to do i said it was crooked my boss got a copy of medical report and firied me over what i had said but the dr put in medical file that i called my boss a crook and that wasnt what was said at all and want to know how i can be firied because of my medical file and then be sued by him for slander help

abaga

mailman62305 said:
What is the name of your state?Illinois
Hello I had an injury on the job and then was told by employer to go file for unemployment while was still injuried then after I went to dr. and was asked what was wrong I told the dr what the employer had told me to do i said it was crooked my boss got a copy of medical report and firied me over what i had said but the dr put in medical file that i called my boss a crook and that wasnt what was said at all and want to know how i can be firied because of my medical file and then be sued by him for slander help

It is possible this question was never answered because it is one long run on sentence. In such a format, it is almost impossible to read!

tjr5150

First off you hurt yourself on the job right? Then your boss told you to file for unemployment, and you did? Sorry to say this but that was stupid of you to do so.. If your hurt on the job, you notify your supervisor, fill out an incident report and either go to the ER or wait to see their doctor the following day.. You don't tell your doctor that you were told to file unemployment by your boss.. You don't tell your doctor your boss is a crook or crooked, which ever one..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">