• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dont know what to do im still injuried

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mailman62305

What is the name of your state?Il I was injuried a year ago on the job my boss sent me to er then to a walk in clinic for treatment. Since this time has pasted they sent me to another dr.and he then sent me to rehab the atterneys got involed and then they sent me to ime dr which wasnt for my care at all now they say they wont help me no more and i have to get care on my owen. I dont understand how I can be hurting so bad if they say im fine they released me to go back to work and when i finaily got a new job I couldn't take the pain from standing over 15 mins.

e3mrk

Ohio. Going to their Doctor is like letting the Fox watch the Hen House.
You need to go to a Doctor of your choice for a honest examination and report as their Doctor would give a report favorable to them.
Above all you need to speak with a attorny that handles Workers Compensation.
Good Luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">