• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fired not following cell phone policy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jeremy985

What is the name of your state?louisiana
hi my name is jeremy i was fired for not following cell phone policy /insubordination. well i called my cell phone company and got a list of the numbers that was called the day that i was fired and the cell phone bill proves that i did not call anyone the day that i was fired on my pink slip it says fired for not following cell phone policy not allowed to use cell phone when ur suspose to be working my cell phone bill proves that i did not use the phone while i was working can i do anything about this is this legal for them to fire me for something i did not do anything u can tell me would be helpful should i get a lawyer for this thanks jeremy

Beth3

Just because your cell phone call list shows you apparently didn't use your cell phone doesn't mean you didn't use someone else's to make a call.

Even if your employer is completely mistaken however, this is not a wrongful (illegal) termination.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">