• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pulling my hair out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gokunbjess

What is the name of your state? PA
Here is the issue, I hope somebody can help, my fiancee and I put a home on my mother's property, and we borrowed 3000 from her to buy the home. We agreed to pay $100 every month on the first now she wants the money on the third friday of every month. I told her I am not paying it then I am paying it on the first since that was the agreement and I have my money budgeted just so. Now she is threatening us that if we don't pay on the 3rd friday of every month she is going to serve us with an eviction. The house is solely in our name but the property is hers, she had told us in a few years she would give it to us that we would just have to pay for the subdivision. Sadly I have nothing in writing but neither does she, as for the loan she took out a cash advance for it from her credit card and she is charging us more than the payment required on her statement but she has no proof that she gave us the money. I don't know what to do, its not like I am made of money and can just up and move and move everything that we paid to have put on this property i.e. a deck, a cement patio, landscaping etc. Please help Me ! Can she really evict me? She doesn't own the house just the land it was built on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">