• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sacred Trust Agrement Broken In Real Estate Deal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ALLEN LEONARD

What is the name of your state?CALIFORNIA ENTERED INTO A VERBIL AGREMENT WITH MY MOTHER IN A HOUSE THAT HAS INCREASED IN VALUE IN THE AMOUNT OF 170,000 ABOVE WHAT WE PAID FOR IT . NOW WITH OUT MY PERMISSION SHE HAS REFINACED IT AND TAKEN 43,000 OUT AND NOW WERE STUCK WITH A 10 YEAR INTREST ONLY PAYMENT WITH A VARIABLE RATE LOAN AND HAVE NOT BEEN OFFERED ANY OF THE 43.0000 NOW SHE IS STATING WE WERE JUST RENTING AND HER INTENTIONS WERE TO TRANSFER HOUSE TO US UPON HER DEATH PURE SELFISH GREED ON HER PART NOW I KNOW WHY I WOULD RATHER BE STABBED IN THE HEART A THOUSAND TIMES THAN BE STABBED ONCE IN THE BACK I HAVE VERY LITTLE IN THE WAY OF ASSETS I SURVIVE MONTH TO MONTH TRYING TO PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY DO I FORGIVE ? DO I SUE ? DO I HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON IN COURT? WOULD I BE LOOKED DOWN ON IN THE COURTS EYES FOR SUEING MY OWN MOTHER ITS TEARING ME INTO PIECES TO THE POINT OF????????? ANY WORDS OF WISDOM WOULD BE HONESTLY, RESPECTFULLY ,APRICIATED MY E MAIL IS [email protected]

First it is Verbal, second cool it with the all caps, third stop with the melodrama, and what was the actual agreement between you?

Was title conveyed to you? Is there still a Mortgage on it that she is paying on? Or is she financing the home for you complete with a note and a lien on a title that is in your name or are you simply renting to own and finding out the hard way the pit falls of such an agreement.

Unless you have some strong paperwork the home is her's and she can pretty much do as she likes.

OH and if she has refied it means she OWNS the home and title and you are simply renting to own!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">