• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are my rights after I sign a quit claim deed.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

husband

I live in AR. Me and my wife reasently seperated. She wants me too sign a quit claim deed too her house before she comes back too me. The deed is in hers and her fathers name. She got the property after we were maried. I dont want too take it from her, nor do I want any settlement for it. I just dont want to be made too sell it or kicked out if something should happen too her. We have two children together. And her father has never had alot to do with any of us. Is there anything else I can do besides signing it over too her.

HomeGuru

husband said:
I live in AR. Me and my wife reasently seperated. She wants me too sign a quit claim deed too her house before she comes back too me. The deed is in hers and her fathers name. She got the property after we were maried. I dont want too take it from her, nor do I want any settlement for it. I just dont want to be made too sell it or kicked out if something should happen too her. We have two children together. And her father has never had alot to do with any of us. Is there anything else I can do besides signing it over too her.

**A: yes, hire a divorce attorney and take spelling lessons.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">