• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex boyfriend used bank card and took money!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G4-450

Hi
I am from I have another friend from Vienna, her ex boyfriend used her bank card and took 7000€ from her account in over a weeks time day after day!

1st off so people understand, she never told anyone until she got very frustrated about this, because the bank blamed her for sharing the pin number and she was embarrassed to admit to it all been true.

2Nd off, she allready claimed some one took money from her account in Barcelona Spain once before this major complaint for the amount of 250€ withdrawled overnight while she was asleep, also, she realized now as her boyfriends doing.

Whether there where drugs or not, is this a crime still or is the guy free?
No one has found him for over 3 years but her, by phone or email, police can not even find a trace of him, and she had provided them with photocopies of his passport and ID cards.

Last edited:

CdwJava

These boards are for US law only. The question of whether or not a crime has been committed in Austria or Spain should be directed to sites that deal with the legal systems in those countries.

- Carl

G4-450

CdwJava said:
These boards are for US law only. The question of whether or not a crime has been committed in Austria or Spain should be directed to sites that deal with the legal systems in those countries.

- Carl
i see

well, any links? :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">