• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help me please.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gcw1995

What is the name of your state? North Carolina.
I have worked for an Auto body shop for almost seven years. I quite at the beginning of this year. I have had so many sinus and nasal problems due to the shops conditions. The owner doesn't really care to keep safety procedures in order. Like masks and filtration. To this day , I still have so much pain and problems with my sinuses and nose. About a year before I left I had a sinus surgery. My doctor tells me it is more than likley my problems are from the auto body shop. Now I find myself forgetting things more than normal, drulling at the end of my mouth out of the blue, and massive daily headaches. My biggest question is, since I quite the almost a year ago , can I do anything or make the owner pay up?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You can try to file a workers comp claim, but you may have waited too long to do so.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">