• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Law On Non Reported Injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SCOTT42

What is the name of your state?TEXAS

I WAS WORKING AT HOME ON THE CLOCK AND FELL DOWN STAIRS CARRYING LAPTOP. I DISLOCATED MY SHOULDER. CALLED SUPERVISOR IMMEDIATLY AND TOLD HIM. SAID IT WAS NOT WORK RELATED BUT IT WAS. NEXT MORNING COULD NOT LIFT ARM AND WENT TO HOSPITAL. CALLED IN TO SAME SUPERVISOR BUT STILL WOULD NOT REPORT AS ON THE JOB ACCIDENT.COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE W/C. MISSED SEVERAL DAYS OF WORK. IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE INJURY BUT I AM STARTING TO HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS. DO I HAVE ANY LEGAL GROUND TO STAND ON. I TORE MY ROTATOR CUFF IN THE INITIAL FALL. DID NOT HAVE MONEY TO GET PROPER TREATMENT. DID NOT PURSUE SOONER BECAUSE I WAS SCARED OF RETALIATION. DO NOT WORK FOR COMPANY ANYMORE. IN ADDITION THERE WERE SEVERAL EMAILS SENT OUT DURING YEAR THAT ALL WORK DONE AT HOME OR IN A STORE MUST BE REPORTED.

You were working in YOUR own home and fell and want your employer to pay the bills? My guess is dream on it will not happen.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">