• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workers compensation...Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Buyes

What is the name of your state? California, I was injured at my work place 3 years ago, I was not getting paid on a timely baises, so I hired a lawyer , I didn't know that the lawyer had two different firms, he was not always at the firm that I original met him at, so I contacted another lawyer but now I have been getting the run around I have already went to workers comp. board and the my lawyer and the insurance lawyer have agreed to a settlement and that was 40 days ago......and now my lawyer is talking about another court date.....I dont understand ,now papers are missing from my files.....what can I do ???? I call his office and I can never get him, he never calls me back, the only time I do get him is when I fax him then he calls me with more bad news. He keeps giving me the run around. After I went to court and they settled he said ok you will get your money in 30 days well the 30 days was up and I called him and that's when he said their was a problem with the paper work and that it had to be sign by the company lawyer then today he said to me that he made appt with the judge and then he said that the other laywer has a lein, so what does that mean and what can I do I'm lost!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">