• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I Get OUT!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

handyhomemaker

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Washington!
Four years ago I bought a home in a community development. Everything was fine at first until several families moved out and were replaced by absolute crazy people. These new families are worry warts and have proceeded to triple all of our dues and they aren't planning on stopping any time soon. I became a member of the community board to try to stop this insanity, but I am out voted by the majority everytime. My question is since I signed the covenants and bylaws when I bought my home is there anyway that I can get out of the community without having to move from my home? Can I simply say that I no longer want to be a member and drill my own well and be done with them? Please help!! :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">