• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Broad-spectrum insurance against personal claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lr123

District of Columbia.

This may seem to be a naieve question, and I apologize in advance if it is. However, is it possible to purchase personal insurance against all conceivable claims? I understand the nuances of adding an umbrella policy to my existing auto and homeowners policies, but they seem to have significant exclusions, including business pursuits, breach of contract, etc.

Basically, as a paranoid new home-owner, I am looking for a way to protect my assets no matter what (DC has no homestead exemption.) I have no reason to believe I will ever be a defendant in a lawsuit or any sort of claim, but I just want to "i"nsure that our home is never up for grabs.

Thanks in advance!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">