• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Teen Business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NLdawg

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
I am a 15 year old teen and i want to start my own mobile concession stand business. I was wondering if the law lets me do that in PA. I was also wondering what kind of permits or licenese's i would need.

seniorjudge

Please tell us what research you did and what results you got before you posted your request for our help.

Thank you.

NLdawg

seniorjudge said:
Please tell us what research you did and what results you got before you posted your request for our help.

Thank you.
I searched the internet and nothing i could find seemed to tell me anything about licensing or age requirments

seniorjudge

Please tell us what research you did at your local courthouse, city hall, Chamber of Commerce, public library, etc. and what results you got before you posted your request for our help.

Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">