• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ligation pending

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mason3130

What is the name of your state? Texas
I am currently in a suit with my brother concerning my mothers house. She passed away 3 1/2 years ago. Now my attroney place a ligation pend of the house. My question is, is there a statue of limitations on this? My brother has sold the house.
Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mason3130 said:
What is the name of your state? Texas
I am currently in a suit with my brother concerning my mothers house. She passed away 3 1/2 years ago. Now my attroney place a ligation pend of the house. My question is, is there a statue of limitations on this? My brother has sold the house.
Thanks

My response:

Have your attorney write to us because you sure as hell don't know how to express what's going on.

IAAL

mason3130

No way would I have my lawyer even talk to you. I think you need to adjust your atitude. I might not be able to express myself, but I surely don't need to you use that tone to me. If your a lawyer, GOD help us. Sorry to have wasted your time.

BelizeBreeze

mason3130 said:
No way would I have my lawyer even talk to you. I think you need to adjust your atitude. I might not be able to express myself, but I surely don't need to you use that tone to me. If your a lawyer, GOD help us. Sorry to have wasted your time.
Well then, have a hap...hap...happy life. :rolleyes:

mason3130

I'm sure you and your buddy know how to use your hand, and were you can stick your finger. Were do you people get off with the attitudes? Don't you know what being polite means? All I have recieved from this forum in nastiness. I don't plan on asking anything further. You must both have a sorry little lives to speak to people like that.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mason3130 said:
I'm sure you and your buddy know how to use your hand, and were you can stick your finger. Were do you people get off with the attitudes? Don't you know what being polite means? All I have recieved from this forum in nastiness. I don't plan on asking anything further. You must both have a sorry little lives to speak to people like that.

My response:

Yes, that made a lot of sense. :confused:

Perhaps a remedial English writing course would be beneficial to you. When you pass the course, then come back and tell us about your problem.

IAAL

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Yes, that made a lot of sense. :confused:

Perhaps a remedial English writing course would be beneficial to you. When you pass the course, then come back and tell us about your problem.

IAAL

**A: would this course also include a focus on spelling lessons?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">