• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal Bond on House

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pjpj9869

I live in Denver Colorado. My husband bought a house that we have lived in for 8 years. Two years ago he wanted to sell the house so I told him I would buy it from him. He sold the house to me and made 34,000.00 dollars off the equity and left me and my children. Before he sold the house to me his brother was arrested and but in federal jail. He used the house to bail him out of jail. When he sold the house to me the bond was never cleared. I no longer live in the house and it is being foreclosed on. I was wondering if the paperwork is all invalid now due to the bond not being cleared and if he is still responsible for the house. If anyone could help me please.

HomeGuru

pjpj9869 said:
I live in Denver Colorado. My husband bought a house that we have lived in for 8 years. Two years ago he wanted to sell the house so I told him I would buy it from him. He sold the house to me and made 34,000.00 dollars off the equity and left me and my children. Before he sold the house to me his brother was arrested and but in federal jail. He used the house to bail him out of jail. When he sold the house to me the bond was never cleared. I no longer live in the house and it is being foreclosed on. I was wondering if the paperwork is all invalid now due to the bond not being cleared and if he is still responsible for the house. If anyone could help me please.

**A: all that write up and you still have not given us the one fact that is needed. Who is on the mortgage loan?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">