• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mr. Ortiz

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

emiliojr

What is the name of your state? Puerto Rico

This is a copy (with names omitted) of the formal complaint that I presented to Sprint. No action has been made. Issue remains unsolved.
Question: Is this a violation of civil rights?

On July 15, 2005 I was trying to upgrade my cell phone at the Humacao Sprint store. After waiting in line for about 45 minutes, I had the opportunity of being help by a lady who never had the kindness to identify herself, but which allegedly is Mrs. Lopez .... I ask her about information on the system upgrade. She showed right from the beginning lack of respect, professionalism and was more interested in a coworker than in helping me. She actually was flirting with this coworker that allegedly is ...Mr Cruz. He too was keeping an atmosphere of continuous flirting slowing with this the transactions. When I asked him Mrs. Lopez information about the phones, she limit her help to a fast and confusing oral explanation. When I asked her again she showed herself in an aggressive and impertinent way asking me if I knew how to read. When she begin to use this vague language and felled into offenses and was personal I decided to request the assistance of another employee. It was obvious she was not at readiness to help me. It was then when Mrs. Lopez went to the employee with whom she was maintaining such an unprofessional conversation. This employee did not identify himself neither. The security guard later ID him as Mr. Cruz. Mr. Carrion (the security guard) gave me a business card with this name in which said that this person held the position of Senior Retail Communications Consultant. After Mrs. Lopez make me wait longer after my turn in line, helping other clients that were waiting after me, and after offending to me verbally, these employees agreed simply not to assist me as a client for the fun of it. Mr. Cruz indicates to Mrs. Lopez, in my presence, that he will assist me when he had time.

Because of this, and under the evident mediocrity of these employees, I request with much seriousness that they stop their erratic and stranger behavior. Mr. Cruz responds threatening me of kicking me out of the store. It is at this moment that I indicate to him that if I was going to be remove from the store, he and Sprint were going to violate my civil rights. I was always calm but firm and only exerting my right to express in a respectful way, requesting the service I needed from Sprint. Mr. Cruz called Mr. Carrion, in charge of security. He finally removed me from the store. This very same day I presented a complaint at Sprint customer service thru the phone line for this situation, and I have not received answer since then.

For this reason, if I do not receive and answer in this next week, I will seek legal assistance. If I am not heard on this forum, I will be heard thru other channels. Its been very disappointing for me as a client of many years with Sprint for hiring people with so little professionalism, and with lack of discipline, respect and without any customer service attitude.

I am Professor at postgraduate level with degrees in Electrical Engineering. I am also a veteran of two wars, including mission Endurance Freedom. If this is the way Sprint expresses respect to the veterans (military), who defends this nation, I believe that Sprint and these employees have much to evaluate. Mrs. Santiago, Professor and co-worker is my witness on this situation. She was there too. I will be waiting for a response. Remember that the best promotion is to care about the customer service. I was treated with disrespect and no service after all was given to me. I will be waiting for a quick response and demand that you take corrective actions with these employees. I am looking forward for a written apology and the service and respect I deserve as a customer and as a war veteran.

Thank you,

1LT Ortiz
US ARMY

PS: This is the second time I sent this formal complaint. I’m still stuck with my old broken phone without any customer service at all.

Store is in

Humacao Puerto Rico 00791

pojo2

Violation of CIVIL rights?

You kidding?

You got bad service what else is new? Is it right, how would we know for sure without both sides but you do have a streak of self importance riddled throughout your post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">