• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i claim compensation on right to buy that i lost

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

viviancarole

the state is in uk london

I was on this list to buy under the Right to buy council scheme where u get a discount the fact was that i was going to buy this council property with my friend and my name was on the list of RTB= right to buy scheme and it took longer than three months to get my self a mortgage now because it took that long i had to reaply for a right to buy again from the council but this time they decide that i wasnt entiled to buy the flat only my friend was can u tell can they just take u out of the right to buy scheme list once they have actulay agreed to sell the property to me and my friend and because they took me out of the right to buy scheme i couldnt get a mortgage now the property was then 3 years ago £119.000 and now ist gone up its worth £320.000 so i lost all that money can i sue them or iam entiled to compensation

HomeGuru

viviancarole said:
the state is in uk london

I was on this list to buy under the Right to buy council scheme where u get a discount the fact was that i was going to buy this council property with my friend and my name was on the list of RTB= right to buy scheme and it took longer than three months to get my self a mortgage now because it took that long i had to reaply for a right to buy again from the council but this time they decide that i wasnt entiled to buy the flat only my friend was can u tell can they just take u out of the right to buy scheme list once they have actulay agreed to sell the property to me and my friend and because they took me out of the right to buy scheme i couldnt get a mortgage now the property was then 3 years ago £119.000 and now ist gone up its worth £320.000 so i lost all that money can i sue them or iam entiled to compensation

**A: since when did UK London become part of the US?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">