• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

judgment attachment of savings account

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jadelayla

Alabama
My husband and I have a judgment against both of us concerning real estate. My name is on savings accounts with children of which one of them files taxes in their social security number. The other is money my mother files in her social security number with her children on which I am one daughter. Can this judgment attach to these accounts and get the money? Please advise.
Thanks!

BlondiePB

jadelayla said:
Alabama
My husband and I have a judgment against both of us concerning real estate. My name is on savings accounts with children of which one of them files taxes in their social security number. The other is money my mother files in her social security number with her children on which I am one daughter. Can this judgment attach to these accounts and get the money? Please advise.
Thanks!
Post this in debt collections section.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">