• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a case??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

homegirl2

What is the name of your state?Illinois
As of a two weeks ago, I HAD a job....For over a year I have been mentally abused and wrongfully accused by my supervisor as a tactic to get me to quit, but since that did not work, I was terminated without cause........It was a Federal Gov't job...I am the third replacement for this job in the last 2 years as the previous two persons that held this particular job, all quit because of the wrong doings of this particular supervisor.....I have consulted authorities, as well as towns people complaining on this supervisor for quite a few years as to no justice!!!!!I would like to know my rights under the Constitution on this matter as I think some serious phsychic evaluation is in order for this person for this person does not follow policy rules for this particular Gov't Job.......I have several incidents documented....I think this person is no longer qualified for this position....

BelizeBreeze

so basically you had an ******* for a boss and he fired you.
Well, guess what? aside from having an ******* for a boss you have not given one reason why you would have a case for anything. Much less wrongful termination.

homegirl2

no, I had a Postmaster for a boss.....And what HE is doing is Illegal.....he fails to get the mail out.I have witnesses..I'm sure the general public would love to hear that.....he fails to lock doors...Actually that was his excuse to terminate me....Only he and I have keys to this office and he accused me of entering the post office while closed.....Our office was broken into awhile back, their entrance to the lobby was possible because He left the front door unlocked.This is a United States Gov't building....No smoking allowed, which he continues to smoke...A customer complained(which is suppose to be confidential)only to have the Postmaster confront the customer of the complaint....I am speaking as a customer as I have held a box at this office for 10 years.........he came into the office one day to get stamps, in which there are documents you have to fill out to get stamps, I never saw these documents and the 3 weeks following this incident, He documented Stamps as "missing".There are several incidents when he "forgets" and enters wrong information..Our Accounting officer can vouch that I have cleaned up his forgetfulness a many a time.....he has been there over 25 years, he is forgetting things he should know like the back of his hand.
These are just a few things to mention.......I was told with a Federal Job, I was to have a minimum of 3 marks against me before they could terminate me, I only had one and that was because the postmaster instructed me wrong......On the day I was terminated, the postmaster followed me into work and waited until I opened safe, logged onto internet,got my cash drawer out and half the mail sorted before coming into the office and asking for the keys....I demanded he call our District manager and the Postal Inspectors....He called the manager and the manager said I had to surrender my keys and that we would deal with on Monday.This was only after I told my manager that there were accusations being made and that I have not done anything wrong and that I had documented information that He was not following USPS policy.....I have yet to hear from Him..That has been 2 weeks ago...I did not receive the Postal Inspectors........Although I'm not quite sure they would do anything as they have been called on this Postmaster numerous times as there have been numerous complaints as to nothing happening......There had been one other time when I did call our District manager to inform him of incidents happening and complaints, and this I believe is why I was terminated because the Postmaster found out that I was the one who turned him in....Although nothing happened to him then either....Keep in mind that the Postmaster has access to everything in the Office, including my drawer..which has come up short numerous times.......

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">