• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

body shop damaged my car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CAMARO1

Florida, I took my car to a body shop for what I thought was or would be routine repair. A rear panel was damaged by a backing trailer, not bad, a couple of small dents but mainly scratching down the entire panel. I didn't want bondo on a car that had none and was in excellent condition so I opted to replace the panel. After 3 wks and minus 3300. I look at my car in horror, i wanted to cry. They never bothered to tape anything off before they painted, the debris in the paint looked like it was done outside, paint runs all down the rocker panel under driver door, paint runs on roof panel at back window w/clear coat pealing off, damage to my deck lid that no longer sits flush w/rear panel (twisted) it was over extended w/a support bar that was used to hold it up so the shock could be removed for easier access to the damaged panel, moldings weren't replaced on door on rear panel or on roof panel. half the cars undercariage was painted red in over spray, over spray on window trim around windshield, the repairs needed to fix this mess is more than the initial damage I brought it in for. Is this a small claims case?lp

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">