• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breech of contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lamorales

What is the name of your state? florida
we have company that was formed 4 years ago. december last year they agreed to trade a percentage in one company for another. the parent company completely owns the other company. i waited until may of 2005 for proforma financials with the verbal agreement that i woul have the real financials to make a sound decision for the trade. they never materialized. they went ahead with the assumption that it was a done deal and they pulled out lease money that was to go to the financier of the floor planning. it put them out of trust...and i was still on the agreement. this money was put into another company they owned that has no affiliation with this company or deal. they back dated a piece of paper to dec 2004 showing the splits. i did not see it until august this year. i sent them a proposal to end the company and what i needed in assets and money to end it. i have received no response or counters. what can i do???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">