• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Junk Fax Law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PSmarketing

Arizona.

We are a small marketing company trying to get going. We had purchased several thousand business names from list companies with which we had been sending advertisements to by fax. We stopped doing this as of July 1st because it was our understanding that some new regulations had gone into effect. I have now come to the understanding that this may not be the case. It appears as though I can still continue to send my faxes out. This had been a great source of sales for us and we have missed the revenue. Does anyone know if this is the case?

There's a catch....

The Junk Fax law allows you to send your faxes ONLY if you include in your Faxes a clearly seen line giving "Opt Out" instructions for those who do not wish to receive Faxed advertising--and scratch those folks off your Faxing list.

There may also be other restrictions, so, to be safe, check out the Federal Communications Commission's Website, at http://www.fcc.gov and look for a link to info about the Junk Fax Laws (or info for busineses).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">