• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fired for the past

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nancy65301

What is the name of your state? Missouri
Is it legal to fire someone because they had a previous workmen's comp injury with previous employer eventhough they put it on the application and was not under doctor's care. The company does not even care how long ago it was. If you have definite answers contact me via e-mail at [email protected]

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
No, it's not.

Do you have evidence that this is the reason for the firing, or are you just guessing/assuming?

nancy65301

not assuming bcg in black and white

Missouri
When i was terminated for previous workmen's comp injuries with other employers it was not an assumption on my part I have it in black and white. They first try to say I did not inform them but ithen requested a copy of paper work where it was stated during hiring proccess. Paper work says company does not hire people with previous injuries. Would like to recieve more info e-mail at [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">