• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

It's wierd, sooo many views but so few people....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

i don't see alot of well orgazined law boards as is this one, as well as how vast the board is. Is it always like this? it seems like there are about 5 people that answer questions. Sure there are alot of lurkers, but after a while i would think lurkers would know something enough to answer too. Well, i guess there are lets say 7 people, checking 10 times makes 70, so i guess the views make sense. but still so few people, no?

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

neveragain77 said:
Is it always like this? it seems like there are about 5 people that answer questions. Sure there are alot of lurkers, but after a while i would think lurkers would know something enough to answer too.

My response:

What are you complaining about?

Don't like it here? Then go someplace else.

IAAL

BelizeBreeze

neveragain77 said:
Is it always like this? it seems like there are about 5 people that answer questions. Sure there are alot of lurkers, but after a while i would think lurkers would know something enough to answer too.
Yep, they would if they spent 4 years here while attending law school and then passing the bar exam.
Now, did you have a LEGAL question?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

What are you complaining about?

Don't like it here? Then go someplace else.

IAAL
that was fast w/ the 'if you don't like it go somewhere else', it was hardly a complaint, why so negative. there are many possibilites, maybe someone knows. Unless it was the "not alot of organized boards out there". that was meant as: this one is organized, so why not more people. To clarified that there are so many tons of posts, which is what led me here, they pop up in google alot, the site is well build, well laid out, easy to join, etc..

Last edited:
BelizeBreeze said:
Yep, they would if they spent 4 years here while attending law school and then passing the bar exam.
Now, did you have a LEGAL question?
True, lotta busy people, still seems low, there are alot of people interested in the law as well. And i ask legal questions as well. I'm sure you've seen them.

pattytx

Maybe because this is a volunteer board. If you paid people to answer questions, there'd be a lot more here. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">