• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stollen engagement ring

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bruce zion

:mad: What is the name of your state? new york : I am trying to get an engagement ring back from my ex, and would like to know how to procede. one thing of note she claims that the ring has been stollen! help! help! help!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

bruce zion said:
:mad: What is the name of your state? new york : I am trying to get an engagement ring back from my ex, and would like to know how to procede. one thing of note she claims that the ring has been stollen! help! help! help!

My response:

First of all, the word is spelled "stolen." Second, New York has a Small Claims court. Use it.

IAAL

bruce zion

bruce zion said:
:mad: What is the name of your state? new york : I am trying to get an engagement ring back from my ex, and would like to know how to procede. one thing of note she claims that the ring has been stolen! i would also like to know if i could pursue this in civil court because the ring is over twelve thousand dollars help! help! help!

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

bruce zion said:
bruce zion said:
:mad: What is the name of your state? new york : I am trying to get an engagement ring back from my ex, and would like to know how to procede. one thing of note she claims that the ring has been stollen! i would also like to know if i could pursue this in civil court because the ring is over twelve thousand dollars help! help! help!

My response:

So, now you're purposefully misspelling the word "stolen"?

Have a nice life. We're not here to give you steps in the litigation process. Hire an attorney.

IAAL

HomeGuru

bruce zion said:
bruce zion said:
:mad: What is the name of your state? new york : I am trying to get an engagement ring back from my ex, and would like to know how to procede. one thing of note she claims that the ring has been stollen! i would also like to know if i could pursue this in civil court because the ring is over twelve thousand dollars help! help! help!

**A: how come you have $12K to spend on a rock yet you can't spell for beans?

bruce zion

stolen engagement ring

HomeGuru said:
**A: how come you have $12K to spend on a rock yet you can't spell for beans?
I did not know that there is a corolation between spelling and the money you have! however you did not answer the question, the ring was stolen (is that better), was it her responsibility to cover it

bruce zion

stollen

BelizeBreeze said:
New York. Need I say more ? :rolleyes:
ok putz thanks for the finger shows how mentally stabile you really are! nice life, sitting over a terminal all day long answering questions !

You Are Guilty

bruce zion said:
I did not know that there is a corolation between spelling and the money you have! however you did not answer the question, the ring was stolen (is that better), was it her responsibility to cover it
What difference does it make what we say, we're not Civil Court judges. Go file your suit, it's only $45 (tack on another $70 if you want a jury) and let the judge figure it out.

HomeGuru

bruce zion said:

**A: your question was answered by IAAL and is the very FIRST response.
Are you sure that your brain wasn't stolen too? Maybe it was attached under the stone.

Since you are in the homeowner's insurance board, was the ring listed on your insurance policy? Does the ex have a police report showing that it was stolen?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">