• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employer cancelled insurance, And now no won will insure me.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S-Daggy

What is the name of your state? Florida.
Well in 1999 my husband had heart surgery, At this time he worked for Walt's Ford, Thank God they had good insurance or Todd would have died. He is only 46, And then a place he used to work for wanted him back, So he talked to them and told them the only way he would come back is if they kept his insurance threw corbra. Because of his surgery he had to see a doctor. Well they did they paid for 9 months and stopped. They didn't tell us. We found out last year when Todd had a mini stroke and had to go to the hospital. We can not pay those bills, and now No one Will insure him, And I am very scared because he is getting sick again, But we can't afford a doctor. And he still works at the place. Please someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Beth3

Some States offer individual health insurance plans for indivduals who are unable to obtain other converage due to health problems. In my State, the premiums are partly funded by the insurance carriers licensed in the State with the balance paid by the participants. I don't know if Florida has such a program but you can find out by contacting FL's OIC (Office of the Insurance Commissioner.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">