• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

personal loan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

harry003

I live in Toronto,Canada.My ex boss took 1500 cad from me in cash.He returned the same by paying me a personal check 1500 cad.Since i quit the job against his will,he is threating to sue me showing that he had paid me 1500 cad as a loan which i have not returned.In both cases when i paid him or he paid me there is no witness or cosigner.please advice as to what he can do trying to herm me.what action i should take as a precautionery measure?

Veronica1228

harry003 said:
I live in Toronto,Canada.My ex boss took 1500 cad from me in cash.He returned the same by paying me a personal check 1500 cad.Since i quit the job against his will,he is threating to sue me showing that he had paid me 1500 cad as a loan which i have not returned.In both cases when i paid him or he paid me there is no witness or cosigner.please advice as to what he can do trying to herm me.what action i should take as a precautionery measure?
US Law Only

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">