• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Resign and return within the year

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

micshebaby

What is the name of your state? tennessee
I worked for this Company almost a year not missing a day until maybe 2months after I found out I was pregnant. Of course during pregnancy u get sick may have to leave work have doctor visits etc. I was ask to resign and come back within the year which is stated in the contract. Now I am ready to return and I am told I may return as a casual. What am I to do

micshebaby

micshebaby said:
What is the name of your state? tennessee
I worked for this Company almost a year not missing a day until maybe 2months after I found out I was pregnant. Of course during pregnancy u get sick may have to leave work have doctor visits etc. I was ask to resign and come back within the year which is stated in the contract. Now I am ready to return and I am told I may return as a casual. What am I to do?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If there is a contract, you will need to show the contract to a local attorney to see what you are entitled to and what your options are.

Beth3

When you say contract, are you actually referring to the empoyer's handbook or policy manual? Or perhaps the company is unionized and you're referring to the collective bargaining agreement?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">