• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

posted no on street parking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

misbrb1113

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?Pennsylvania

My development specifically has a sign up as you come into the development stating that there is to be no on street parking.

Anew couple moved into the development a few months ago. The problem is that she was parked on the street and my son fell off of his bike and put a small scatch in her back fender. She says that all the scatches on her car are from him. Even dings in the metal hub caps. My son is a good kid and told me he did it. She went and got an estimate to have it repaird. $1500.00. She wants me to turn it into my homeowners and pay it. Legally do I have to pay for it when there is a sign posted no on the street parking?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">