• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BelizeBreeze & JETX

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aburton61371

What is the name of your state?I have never come across such arrogant, curt and cold people in my life. Your responses to peoples inquires, which I've read a lot of, come across as though you are yawning profusely and would rather be doing something else. If that's the case, DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!! Get off your high horses and learn some compassion and at the least learn some new writing skills.

Veronica1228

aburton61371 said:
What is the name of your state?I have never come across such arrogant, curt and cold people in my life. Your responses to peoples inquires, which I've read a lot of, come across as though you are yawning profusely and would rather be doing something else. If that's the case, DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!! Get off your high horses and learn some compassion and at the least learn some new writing skills.
Why are you so angry at Breezy and Jetx? They gave you correct legal advice. I'm sorry if you don't like the manner in which they provided it, but remember that this is Free Legal Advice and there is no promise that you will be coddled.

The fact of the matter is that since you and your late boyfriend were not married, you do not have any legal claims to his property nor are you required to take on any of his debts. That's pretty much the long and the short of it. Sorry for your loss.

CO19

Veronica1228 said:
Why are you so angry at Breezy and Jetx? They gave you correct legal advice. I'm sorry if you don't like the manner in which they provided it, but remember that this is Free Legal Advice and there is no promise that you will be coddled.

Unless "Breezy and Jetx" are state licensed attorneys, it is UPL to provide "Legal Advice". If they are not state licensed attorneys, then they they are giving their OPINION (professional experience, personal experience, etc... as most of us do) period! This forum also has some disclaimers how to view the opinions posted here.

Veronica1228

CO19 said:
Unless "Breezy and Jetx" are state licensed attorneys, it is UPL to provide "Legal Advice". If they are not state licensed attorneys, then they they are giving their OPINION (professional experience, personal experience, etc... as most of us do) period! This forum also has some disclaimers how to view the opinions posted here.
Okay. If you feel the need to nitpick my words then have at it.

BelizeBreeze

CO19 said:
Veronica1228 said:

Still arguing for your ignorance I see :rolleyes:

CO19

Veronica1228 said:
You specifically told the OP, "Why are you so angry at Breezy and Jetx? They gave you correct legal advice. "

Are they state-licensed attorneys?? Isn't in their profile if they are nor any disclaimer that they aren't.

Isn't it only fair to inform the OP whom they are getting feedback from before they "rely" on anything in this forum, much less on the internet?? I certainly do.

BelizeBreeze

CO19 said:
Still not providing your credentials I see :rolleyes:
And I'm still waiting for the answer to your qualifications to post erroneous information that I asked three days ago.

So, want to keep playing this game? Or do you REALLY want another visit from the administrator of this site?

CO19

BelizeBreeze said:
I'm waiting on those CREDENTIALS Belize..... Now inquiring minds want to know, Are you a state-licensed Attorney or aren't you?

Until then, I have no response to you.

angry exchanges

I have a couple of visions of "belizebreeze". One is of an angry yet competent barrister, the kind who obviously doesn't spare ones feelings on his or her way to giving useful advice. His'her only major drawback is that he/she is very unsympathetic to those who are bereft of legal acumen which includes about 99% of the members, and his accompanying willingness to make snap judgements without benefit of all the facts. (like when you go to the doctor and tell him it hurts when I do this) But, hey, this IS the freeadvice forum, isn't it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">