• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Betrayed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

freefalln444

What is the name of your state? California

I am currently in the militayr stationed in California. I just had a baby, and my dog was not to happy about it. My mother offered to take him until I move back to Illinois, which is next month. She is now trying to sell him on a website. I am just wondering if there is anything I can do to stop her.

BelizeBreeze

freefalln444 said:

I am currently in the militayr stationed in California. I just had a baby, and my dog was not to happy about it. My mother offered to take him until I move back to Illinois, which is next month. She is now trying to sell him on a website. I am just wondering if there is anything I can do to stop her.
Of course there is. You can beat the crap out of her, put exlax in her coffee or Jalapeno juice on her diaphram :D

Mbarr

freefalln444 said:

It is illegal for your mother to sell your baby on a website. How much is she asking for him?

Mbarr

BelizeBreeze said:
Of course there is. You can beat the crap out of her, put exlax in her coffee or Jalapeno juice on her diaphram :D
It would likely be much easier to "beat the crap out of her", if she uses the exlax in the coffee first. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">