• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

spa member ship 6yrs ago

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dmfsloan

I injured my back about 6 yrs ago. I went to a vic tanny to see about a membership. The guy told me that their special was about to end. I told him that I wanted to consult my doctor to see if this would be helpful in my recovery. I then wrote a check to hold the price. When I went to get my check back everybody played dumb and said it was sent. Instead of sending a registerd letter of cancelation, which I know would have been best and saving stop check fees, I withdrew all monies from the account and never used that account again. No payment was ever made and now 6 yrs later I recieve a letter notifing me of a suit in the 36th District Court of MI. that requires a response. What and how do I respond?

[Edited by dmfsloan on 11-18-2000 at 07:06 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">