• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Urgent Advice - Abandonement of 1st day of Orienation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SoulVein

What is the name of your state? ARIZONA.

Hi my name is Paul. My situation is as follows:

I went into a Facsgroup, Inc today 9-20-05 to apply for a job thats no doubt going to hire me because i've applied to them in the year 2003. They in the past had set me up for an interview that i went through, and then i was given the date to come in and start my first day of orientation.

For many months i was feeling anxious/depression before this 1st orientation date (which was 11-12-03) i had been dealing with rough anxiety/depression... and it came to the point where ""i started driving to my first day of orientation and i almost got into an accident which frightened me but what happened was i had a severe panic attack during and after it of a feeling that i ran into a brick wall of anxiety being unable to focus i got very scared and i instantly knew that it was long enough i had struggled with this anxiety and at this time it exploded, before this i thought i could deal with it on my own but i decided to get help on this day or the day after to become admitted in to an outpatient program for mentally ill/alcohol/drugs/anxiety/depression"". I do remember i admitted myself ON THIS DAY OR THE DAY AFTER. I have been on medication form that date until CURRENTLY still and still within this value options outpatien tprogram, plus i need this job because i have a baby on the way, my fiance.

I have began working again few months after that and i have worked up until the date of 7-22-05 , but no i am currently unemployed because i've had mononucleosis and have adoctors note with this diagnosis until currently but i'm well now to get a job urgently because of this siutation with a baby as well.

Now, today's date of 9-20-05 i went into Facsgroup, Inc and applied again because they are hiring for a job i know i was going to get hired instantly to start orientation on this coming Monday, whcih i was right they attempted to have me wait out for an interview, then they came to me and said "Paul, it looks like we cannot interview you right now because in the past you had a point where you abandoned your first day of orientation". I told them in words of and explained all of this with my outpatient program etc... but it seems that they just legally need some documenation from this doctor or outpatient program stating why i did not show up or could not go to my first day of orientation.

So, now... could someone here give me a generalized idea of what a good statement must say, or look like from one of these people at my outpatient program???? I so need this job urgently because of this baby on the way and rent etc... they just need this note and then they will hire me and set me up for this monday training start date.

Also to mention:
when i was first admitted to this outpatient program on the day or day after this orientation attempt, one of the nurse practioners helpers did the first assessment of me journaling down details about why i came to this program and how i have been mentally feeling etc. I gave them this information which i hope they recorded down , it doesn't have to be perfect quote of this but this is exactly what happened:

"""i started driving to my first day of orientation and i almost got into an accident which frightened me but what happened was i had a severe panic attack during and after it of a feeling that i ran into a brick wall of anxiety being unable to focus i got very scared and i instantly knew that it was long enough i had struggled with this anxiety and at this time it exploded, before this i thought i could deal with it on my own but i decided to get help on this day or the day after to become admitted in to an outpatient program for mentally ill/alcohol/drugs/anxiety/depression"".

Sincerely,

Paul
[email protected] --personal email address.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">