• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Breeched?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ohstew

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Virginia.

Can my ex girlfriend is taking me to court for breech of our written Personnal Living Agreement for non payment of her contribution of a piano purshased jointly.

The agreement states in part upon separation "we would decide" who keeps the piano and that person would repay the other their half of the purshase price.

Another clause states she would provide me a "Written Notice of Separation" informing me of her departure date. She never did this.

By not providing me the written notice of her departure. She told me verbally it would be 30 days then changed that at the last mintue give me 24hrs notice again verbally. That created a lot of confusion to include the situation regarding the piano that she was suppose to take (she plays it), but she left it at the last minute and said now I owe her 3k. I didn't want the piano she simply left it and said now pay me.

So can sue sue for breech of contract when she breeched the "Notice of separation Clause" first?

Confused

JETX

ohstew said:
So can sue sue for breech of contract when she breeched the "Notice of separation Clause" first?
Sue can sue you for any reason that Sue wants to sue you for.

BelizeBreeze

ohstew said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Virginia.

Can my ex girlfriend is taking me to court for breech of our written Personnal Living Agreement for non payment of her contribution of a piano purshased jointly.

The agreement states in part upon separation "we would decide" who keeps the piano and that person would repay the other their half of the purshase price.

Another clause states she would provide me a "Written Notice of Separation" informing me of her departure date. She never did this.

By not providing me the written notice of her departure. She told me verbally it would be 30 days then changed that at the last mintue give me 24hrs notice again verbally. That created a lot of confusion to include the situation regarding the piano that she was suppose to take (she plays it), but she left it at the last minute and said now I owe her 3k. I didn't want the piano she simply left it and said now pay me.

Confused
Of course she can sue you. and you can sue her. And I can sue the both of you.

Without reading the ENTIRE agreement no one can tell you who will win or lose or if the judge will just throw the both of you out and tell you to sell the damn piano and split the proceeds.

ohstew

Breeched

Sell the piano and split the piano was what I offered her to begin with...no she wanted a court date.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">