• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

frustrated about not being able to work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ttwarrior1

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

my situation is different . i live at home with my mom and sister. My sister is blind and handicapped so i stay at home and make it hard for me to get a job . Anyway i qualify for anything . I did have unemployment after my last job for 6 months , but can't really find a job i can do because of my moms swing shift work schedule. thanks chris

ttwarrior1

i guess im asking do i qualify for unemployment, welfare or anything since i can't work. Am i supposed to tell my mom no, walk out and not take care of my sister? i can't do that. Im trying to get some online job so i can work at home but found nothing. Would anyone even care.

ttwarrior1

so me staying at home to take care of my sick sister and grandma is slacking?

Wow!!!!!!!!!. You should be ashamed for saying that.

tjr5150

First off you stated you take care of your sister, not your grandma..Second you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking you deserve some kinda pay for taking care of your own sister, you should be satisfied knowing your helping her..Third why should you get unemployment or ssi? are you disabled? Can u work? I'm sorry your sister is blind but you have a life and bills of your own you need to find you a job and quit whinning..

ttwarrior1

im not whining. Im just saying i cant get a job because of this though. All these people that are defrauding people should be locked up.

Sockeye

ttwarrior1 said:
im not whining. Im just saying i cant get a job because of this though. All these people that are defrauding people should be locked up.
Yep!
You're still whining.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">