• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lease Help needed ASAP!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elandt

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Iowa

I am currently living in a condo with a girl that I know. My lease was up in July of 04 and now I pay month to month. I am getting ajob and need to move out ASAP...not to mention while I was gone for a few weeks I came back to feces smeared in my bathroom. Needless to say I need out and want to get out in the next week...by the end of the month. THey know I want to move out (her parents own the place) but told me I need to give them 30 days. Isnt there a way I can get out by the end of the month and not have to worry about paying the next months rent? This would be to where they can keep the deposit. My job wants me to start ASAP and it is out of state....can anyone help me please Im in dire need of getting out of the feces ridden place!!??

Elizabeth Landt

elandt

:confused: Iowa....but if I up and move out by the end of this month, we I have legal ramifications from doing so, or can I leave? There is nothing on the lease either about month to month leasing from what I can tell.....Thanks! :confused:

seniorjudge

Q: if I up and move out by the end of this month, we I have legal ramifications from doing so

A: I don't know the folks you are dealing with so I have no way of answering this question. I was just telling you what I would do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">