• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Schedueled and Unscheduled ?????????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A329492

What is the name of your state?AZ

What is the difference between a schedule and an unscheduled injury. My caseworker is telling me that I will recieve no settlement because I have an unscheduled injury. Is this true or are they hoping I wont push the issue. I am getting a check from them right now for my loss of earned income. My caseworker says they are wanting to know if I want them to figure the buy out value and just pay me off. Is this a good thing or not.

Please Help if you can.

Thanks in advance.

tjr5150

A scheduled injury is when you hurt your shoulder,hand,foot and so on.
Unscheduled would probaly be back and so on. If they are asking you if you want them to buy it out then they are wanting to settle probaly.. Did you see the doctor yet? Have you recieved an impairment rating yet? Is your injury healed or did you have to have surgery and are in the process of healing. These are things you need to think about before settleing ..

A329492

I have had two surgeries on my left shoulder with the second being 11 months ago. I was MMI in May and have a 16% upper extremady impairment rating and an 8% whole body impairment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">