• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

After 4 yrs of pain meds am I entitled to anything other than medical

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lrrosa

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Mn.
4 yrs ago I ruptured a disc in my lower back, I had surgery, recovered after a few months and went back to work. The pain never goes away, I live relying on pain meds. I've quit the job and moved since then and recently tried a cortizone injection so I could at least sleep. It's been approx. a month and a half and I think I will need another one soon, pain in becoming unbearable again. I could not imagine working under my condition, I can't sit or stand for long periods of time and even laying flat on my back does not ease the pain. I think these injection every other month might be what I'm looking at. So trying to make a long story short am I entitled to anything other than my medical being paid? Any compensation since I'm not able to work? what should I do at this point since it's been so long since my injury.
If anyone has a similar situation please tell me what options I have.
Thanks so much, Lori

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">