• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Selling a used car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jeanine71

I purchased a used car in April of this year. I have put a lot of money into this car and I don't think that I want to any more. I was wondering if it is a legal option to sell or trade in the car even though I haven't finished paying it off? Can I do that in Georgia???

L

lbrumfield

ABSOLUTLY HAPPENS EVERYDAY GO FOR IT JUST REMEMBER YOU WONT GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR IT UNLESS YOU SELL IT YOURSELF AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE LIENHOLDER OR BANK OFF TO FREE YOURSELF.

L

lbrumfield

It depends on the state you live in proably the best option would be to call your county vehical regitration office and they can tell you the proper steps to transfer your car.
good luck!

J

jeanine71

Selling a used car II

Do you know what procedures I need to go through in order to sell it, as far as title & registration and whatever else is involved? This is my first car so I'm not sure what to do. Thanks!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">