• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

used car troubles in NC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

djmj5186

What is the name of your state? NC
I have recently purchased a car in NC from a car dealership. I asked several times if the car had been wrecked before and was told that it had not been. They showed me an Auto Check saying that the car was clear. However, I have just learned from another dealership that the car has been wrecked but I don't know the extent of the damage. I know that both front quarter panels have been repainted and the bumper has been replaced. Do I have any rights with the dealership? I obviously wouldn't have bought this car had I known it had been wrecked. Help! Please let me know if there is something I can do about this. This is a 2004 Toyota Sienna and was quite expensive.

djmj5186

djmj5186 said:
What is the name of your state? NC
I have recently purchased a car in NC from a car dealership. I asked several times if the car had been wrecked before and was told that it had not been. They showed me an Auto Check saying that the car was clear. However, I have just learned from another dealership that the car has been wrecked but I don't know the extent of the damage. I know that both front quarter panels have been repainted and the bumper has been replaced. Do I have any rights with the dealership? I obviously wouldn't have bought this car had I known it had been wrecked. Help! Please let me know if there is something I can do about this. This is a 2004 Toyota Sienna and was quite expensive

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">