• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DBA's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BL

What is the name of your state? NY

Get this .. I've posted about the Case before .
Case : Me - V - So and so DBA , Me win Judgment , entered Judgment against Name of DBA , Apparently DBA went out of Business .

DMV , got a Judgment ageist So and So DBA , satisfied by Person named .

Forward , Attorney for so and so , claiming I sued the Wrong person(s) , as DBA would have been the Correct Plaintiff to sue , therefore the Judgment against So and So The DBA should be vacated .

I don't show . The Judge grants Vacation against so & so .

What is odd is that the Court Senior Attorney Kept changing the Headings on the Case as So and so AND the Co. , witch the Judge should have recognized .

Anyways I guess so and So , can go about his fraudulent Businesses , under Diff . Co's Now .

I though the DBA was the person owning it .

Just to Note: Satisfaction of Judgements were recorde in Clerk's Offices , trhat recognize the Person as DBA .

This was from a Letter from the Judge's Chambers to Decide any remaining issues between the Parties .

Last edited:

JETX

Blonde Lebinese said:
What is the name of your state? NY

Get this .. I've posted about the Case before .
Case : Me - V - So and so DBA , Me win Judgment , entered Judgment against Name of DBA , Apparently DBA went out of Business .

DMV , got a Judgment ageist So and So DBA , satisfied by Person named .

Forward , Attorney for so and so , claiming I sued the Wrong person(s) , as DBA would have been the Correct Plaintiff to sue , therefore the Judgment against So and So The DBA should be vacated .

I don't show . The Judge grants Vacation against so & so .

What is odd is that the Court Senior Attorney Kept changing the Headings on the Case as So and so AND the Co. , witch the Judge should have recognized .

Anyways I guess so and So , can go about his fraudulent Businesses , under Diff . Co's Now .

I though the DBA was the person owning it .

Just to Note: Satisfaction of Judgements were recorde in Clerk's Offices , trhat recognize the Person as DBA .

This was from a Letter from the Judge's Chambers to Decide any remaining issues between the Parties .
VERY Confusing post with all your 'secret codes'.
However, IF I can figure out your 'codes', I would have the following questions:
1) Did your suit name the individual AND the d/b/a?? If not, why not.
2) Did your suit include the name of the owner at all??
3) Why didn't you show up at the hearing??
4) Has the SOL expired on the cause of action?? If not, refile it under the CORRECT name (owner)!!

Last edited:

seniorjudge

However, I can figure out your 'codes'....

Well, I am impressed. I thought poster was writing some kind of spy novel or something.... :confused:

BL

Yes , Very Confusing .
Not that I'm worried about a Retaliatory Judgment Against Me .

The Clerk's are the One's that "told " me who to File Against .

The First SC hearing netted me an Amount . ME - V- Brook wood Motors Award 175.00

I appealed Trial De Net Judgment 358.24 . Defendant Brook wood Motors ..

No payment . I filed Transcript of Judgment w/ County Clerks Office . Heading : Person's Name : DBA Brook wood motors .

Look it up Monroe County Clerk on line Ronald S. Zavaglia .

The DMV got a Judgment that I testified To . Same Headings . Zavaglis DBA Brookwood motors .

June 30,2005 Me - V- Brook wood motors Aug 9, 2005 Judge will decide any remaining issues.

July 27, 2005 Me _v _ Brook wood motors & Zavaglia ??????

The DMV got Judgment Zavaglia as DBA LOL WTF ? Signed Senor Court Attorney . CC: me

Previous Heads was Me -V- Brookwood motors Letter Senior Court Attorney .

Anyways I filed satisfaction of Judgment After Letter from Court Chambers , re: scheduled date .

They ARE ONE though . How the Judge Missed this is beyond me .

Last edited:

JETX

Should have been:
'You' v. Ronald Zavaglia, individually and d/b/a Brook wood Motors

If the court hasn't had a full hearing with both sides present... refile.

BL

JETX said:
Should have been:
'You' v. Ronald Zavaglia, individually and d/b/a Brook wood Motors

If the court hasn't had a full hearing with both sides present... refile.
That's The Way I wanted To File , They the Clerks told me since the Person WAs the DBA I only needed to file by the DBA .

Then the F'n Rep from Broowoods stated they were woeking w/ DMV . Lie all the way , I had DMV all over their aZZ and Brookwoods went out of Buiss,. That's where my claim became the Owner Of DBA . Yeh horse **** , The Defendant lives high and mighty , The City $ county said they were looking into HIS books . I hope they nail his Azz.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">