• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can My Work Insurance Company Legelly Take Paid My Attorney Fees If We Take Case Cour

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

throne42

My state fla Is it a law that states if your attorney is saying to you that the jobs insurance company wants settle out of court that in the case of a worker compensation case there is a maxium amount that they will give you at settlement for a foot injure.

Last edited:

tjr5150

My state fla Is it a law that states if your attorney is saying to you that the jobs insurance company wants settle out of court that in the case of a worker compensation case there is a maxium amount that they will give you at settlement for a foot injure.
Yes and no.. You had an injury to your foot, this is called a scheduled injury..
When you get an impairment rating they can only give you so much, meaning your rating is either for just your foot or maybe as a whole person.. But since it is your foot I highly doubt the whole person rating.. Depending on the damage to your foot if your lawyer tries to settle you might be able to get more, just depends on damage to your foot..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">