• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Night Club Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jtilch

ILLINOIS

I recently held a party at a private room in a night club. My contract states that my open bar was for 3 hours, and started at 11:00pm. However the manager that night closed our bar at 1:00am. What should I do? Thanks!

HomeGuru

jtilch said:
ILLINOIS

I recently held a party at a private room in a night club. My contract states that my open bar was for 3 hours, and started at 11:00pm. However the manager that night closed our bar at 1:00am. What should I do? Thanks!

**A: nothing unless you and your guests were not rowdy, biligerant and respectful. and did not already have enough to drink by 1AM.

jtilch

My guests were not rowdy and were respectful...the manager stated if i wanted to keep the open bar open for another hour. we would have to pay $27 for each person, but we were welcome to stay in the private room...we ended up going to the main part of the night club until 4am. My contract clearly states "Open bar for 3 hours to include bottled beer, house wines,
Top Shelf mixed drinks, juice & soda. No shots, doubles." Am I entitled to a refund? If so how do I go about requesting it?

divgradcurl

jtilch said:
My guests were not rowdy and were respectful...the manager stated if i wanted to keep the open bar open for another hour. we would have to pay $27 for each person, but we were welcome to stay in the private room...we ended up going to the main part of the night club until 4am. My contract clearly states "Open bar for 3 hours to include bottled beer, house wines,
Top Shelf mixed drinks, juice & soda. No shots, doubles." Am I entitled to a refund? If so how do I go about requesting it?
Just ask. If they don't give you a refund, either give it up, or, if you have a signed, written contract, consider filing an action in small claims court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">