• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

WRONG ENGINE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lbrumfield

you should have some recourse if you have a buyers order stating you purchased a v-8. if this is a large dealer they will have a customer service rep. try that ave first if that dosn't work go to gm or owner. file a complaint with better business if you can get no response they have a mediator that will save you some time and expense.

J

jennifer harris

I BOUGHT A SUV FROM A LARGE DEALERSHIP,WHEN I WENT THERE I TOLD THE SALES MAN I NEEDED A V8 FOR TOWING A TRAILER.SO HE SOLD ME A SUV AND TOLD ME IT WAS A V8 AND THE PAPER WORK WAS DRAWN UP AS A V8.51/2 MONTHS LATER THE SUV NEEDED MAJOR REPAIRS DONE TO IT.I TOOK IT TO GET FIXED, WHEN I WENT TO PICK MY TRUCK UP I ASKED WHY HE DIDN'T FIX ALL 8 INJECTORS HE SAID I ONLY HAD A V6.I'AM I STILL BINDED TO THIS DEAL?I PUT 1,500 WORTH OF REPAIRS NOT INCLUDING THIS WAS THE SUV WITH THE RECALLED TIRES WHICH CAME OUT OF MY POCKET.THIS HAS BEEN THE TRUCK FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIVE IN ILL.

[Edited by jennifer harris on 11-18-2000 at 12:32 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">