• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In the dark on this one

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Skiking

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Georgia

My neighbor is harassing my girlfriend and I for criminal trespassng and terroristic threats. We have had no contact wth her what so ever. We have NOT stepped foot on her property at all. Today is the hearing and we do not even know what we are defending. How do we prepare for a case when the so called evidence has not been revealed? Do we find this out at the hearing? Should we ask for another hearing date considering we found this out one day before the hearing in the mail after being on the road for 6 days for work. We are as much in the dark on this one as anyone else.

HomeGuru

Skiking said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Georgia

My neighbor is harassing my girlfriend and I for criminal trespassng and terroristic threats. We have had no contact wth her what so ever. We have NOT stepped foot on her property at all. Today is the hearing and we do not even know what we are defending.

**A: why the heck have you waited this long? You knew long ago about this hearing.

How do we prepare for a case when the so called evidence has not been revealed? Do we find this out at the hearing? Should we ask for another hearing date considering we found this out one day before the hearing in the mail after being on the road for 6 days for work. We are as much in the dark on this one as anyone else.
**A: yes, you ar eright. We are all in the dark on this one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">