• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice asap

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elijjah

wyoming.
I settled with my company becuase of financial matters and I am very sure that my impairment rater did not complete the rating.
I was told by this dr that I was automatically qualified to receive a 3% bonus that was to be added to my impairment raiting.
He said that I was going to be well compensated for my injurey because I was going to be permanantly disabled.
I only received a 3% rating and I am thinking that this dr did not complete the process.
Again, I was in a financial bind because I had not received a payment for disability for over 2 months.
I need to know if I have a claim and If I can seek a second opinion from a dr who is not associated with my employer?
my email address is [email protected]
Please respond asap. Thank you kindly and GOD Bless :)

tjr5150

elijjah wyoming.
I settled with my company becuase of financial matters and I am very sure that my impairment rater did not complete the rating.
I was told by this dr that I was automatically qualified to receive a 3% bonus that was to be added to my impairment raiting.
He said that I was going to be well compensated for my injurey because I was going to be permanantly disabled.
I only received a 3% rating and I am thinking that this dr did not complete the process.
Again, I was in a financial bind because I had not received a payment for disability for over 2 months.
I need to know if I have a claim and If I can seek a second opinion from a dr who is not associated with my employer?
my email address is [email protected]
Please respond asap. Thank you kindly and GOD Bless
Did you already receive your settlement check? Did you already sign the final addmission of liability? Also why had you not recieved a workman's comp check in over 2 months? If they stopped paying you then you must have hit MMI right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">