• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

return to work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

honestladee

What is the name of your state? indiana

my job says i have to return to work tomorrow because my doctors statement says no driving. my employer says it policy because im schedualed to work. they told me i had to find a ride to work. i have no one to drive me to work. a chemical at work splashed into my eye. i still have vision loss in my eye and headaches. have any advise for me. this is my first time in here .and injury on the job.

HomeGuru

honestladee said:
What is the name of your state? indiana

my job says i have to return to work tomorrow because my doctors statement says no driving. my employer says it policy because im schedualed to work. they told me i had to find a ride to work. i have no one to drive me to work. a chemical at work splashed into my eye. i still have vision loss in my eye and headaches. have any advise for me. this is my first time in here .and injury on the job.
**A: then start walking now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">