• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

body shop shame

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CAMARO1

What is the name of your state? Florida
I just filed a small claims for $5000 against a body shop that repaired my car in the worst way possible. Put a panel on wrong, bad paint work, misaligned entire rear assembly of car etc. I have an estimate of re-repair and its almost $5G. Also a written note from a Chevrolet bodyshop that states what is wrong w/the panel and bad paint work. Will this be enough to win this judgement? what else should I bring or get.lp

stephenk

the letter may not be enough proof. How can the court question the person who wrote the letter?

Your best bet would be to have a mechanic testify about the shoddy work and how much it will cost to fix right.

JETX

stephenk said:
the letter may not be enough proof. How can the court question the person who wrote the letter?

Your best bet would be to have a mechanic testify about the shoddy work and how much it will cost to fix right.
Correctomundo, mi amigo!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">